If you are a freshman at the University of Kentucky (i.e., will take at least 3.5 years to obtain a bachelor's degree from UK) and meet the following criteria, you are welcome to apply for sophomore Wall Street Scholars now through May 15 of your first year at UK:
- Having a minimum ACT Composite Score: 29 (or minimum SAT (ERW+M) score: 1340)
- Having completed or expecting to complete MA 123 or equivalent, STA 296, ACC 201, ECO 201 by the end of the first year of college with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5
- Having obtained an internship or a part-time job in finance/economics/analytics/accounting/marketing or other business fields in a company during the first year of college
- Having basic knowledge in Excel
- Strong interest in working in large metropolitan cities and financial centers
- (Preferably) having basic knowledge in Python
Applicants must complete the application online and submit your up-to-date first-year UK transcript (instead of high school transcript) and resume in PDF online by May 15. Space for sophomore applicants is extremely limited. Interviews will be offered on a rolling basis. Early application is encouraged.