Want to get involved but don't know how? Here's a list of ideas.
- Hire Gatton Students
- Apply to the Dean's Emerging Leaders Board or Executive in Residence Program.
- Visit Campus! We always love hosting returning graduates! We can help arrange a tour, set up a meeting with our staff/faculty, a speaking opportunity, or a visit to a class.
- Participate as a judge/panelist in one of our programs, including the Entrepreneurship Program and MBA Business Plan Competitions.
- Become a Mentor. We have opportunities in the Women Business Leaders program, with additional mentoring opportunities coming soon.
- Make an impact by annually giving to the Gatton College.
- Become an Ambassador for the Gatton College by encouraging fellow alumni you know to become engaged.
- Host an Alumni event in your city or area.
- Stay Connected - update your contact information here to stay up to date with the most recent news and events.
- Follow us on Social & Share the Love!
For more information on how to get involved, contact Andie Savoree, Director of Philanthropy and Alumni Relations.