Register before January 31, 2023 and get the discounted Early Bird registration rate!
Wednesday, March 29 & Thursday, March 30, 2023 | The Campbell House, Lexington, KY
The Gatton College of Business and Economics and the Don & Cathy Jacobs Executive Education Center are pleased to present the 13th annual Supply Chain Forum.
This year's forum will bring together supply chain leaders who are practitioners, academics, and consultants. We are placing emphasis on demystifying data science and supply chain digitalization by presenting best practices from companies well into their journey as well as panel discussions with companies and consultants in the early stages of their own supply chain digitalization path.
The purpose of the Supply Chain Forum is to promote Supply Chain learning between the Gatton College of Business and Economics and community leaders, connect Gatton Masters candidates and alumni with supply chain leaders in the community and to encourage community partnerships with Gatton's Professional Master's Programs.
Keynote Speakers Include:
- Livia Kandiyoti Konak, Head of Planning & Logistics at Diageo
- Scott DeGroot, VP of Global Distribution & Planning at Kimberly Clark
- Dan Seevers, Director Data Science & Analytics at Lexmark
- German Vizcaya, Worldwide Director, Global End-to-End Planning & Visibility, Colgate-Palmolive
- Adrienne Palermo, Senior Director, Proctor & Gamble
- Mark D. Demers, Senior Director, Global Industry Marketing, SAS
Interested in being a sponsor for the event? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the different opportunities.
Wednesday, March 29, 2023 from 1:00 PM to 7:30 PM ET
- Keynote speakers
- Main stage presentations
- Networking event at Wise Bird Cider Co. in the Distillery District
Thursday, March 30, 2023 from 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM ET
- Keynote speaker
- MBA and Master of Supply Chain Management student project reviews
- Panel discussions
- Supply Chain Innovation Award presentation
Earn CEU Credit Hours for SCPro Level One or Two Certification!
The Don and Cathy Jacobs Executive Education Center is a SCSMP SCPro-Approved Continuing Education Provider (SCProACEP), committed to enhancing the ongoing professional development of SCPro designees and other supply chain management professionals through appropriate learning activities and products. As an SCPro ACEP, the Jacobs EEC at UK's Gatton College of Business and Economics has agreed to abide by CSCMP-established operational and educational criteria, and is subject to random audits for quality assurance and compliance purposes.
Gatton College of Business and Economics Scholarship Fund
Please consider supporting scholarships for supply chain students via a donation to the Gatton College of Business and Economics Scholarship Fund noting Supply Chain Scholars in the comment field.
- Booking Link: University of Kentucky Gatton College Supply Chain Forum
- Additional Options: Guests can book their rooms by calling Hilton Reservations (1-888-225-9664). To register, identify yourself as part of the "University of Kentucky Gatton College Supply Chain Forum" or use the group code “UGS”.