We are excited to announce the Gatton College of Business and Economics 3rd Annual Sales Competition. Student contestants will compete in a 20-minute sales competition and be judged by corporate sales professionals on their performance. There will be prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th place.
For the competition, students will be selling Dell Small Business products to a corporate buyer in a 15 – 20 minute role-play (students will receive the role-play case two weeks prior to the event). Students will be evaluated during a live feed to our judges (corporate partners) who will be in separate conference rooms.
On the eve of the competition, we will be holding a networking event for our corporate partners and participating students (February 16). This is a great chance to connect with each other in an informal setting before the competition the next day (February 17).
Benefits of Participating
Students have the opportunity to…
- network with sales executives at leading sales organizations
- land a job offer from one of our corporate sponsors
- sharpen their sales skills and receive valuable feedback from leading sales executives
- gain recognition and win money!
Corporate partners have the opportunity to…
- preview, interact with, and recruit our top sales students
- help up-and-coming salespeople enhance their sales knowledge and skills
- promote their organizations to Gatton College of Business and Economics students and faculty
- network with students, sales and marketing faculty, and other corporate executives
- get involved in our sales classes (e.g., as guest speakers, trainers)
How to Participate
Interested corporate partners, please contact email@example.com.
Students, please click the registration button below to sign up.