Thank you for taking the time to nominate an individual for the Gatton College Distinguished Young Alumni Award.
This award will be presented at the virtual Gatton College Hall of Fame Ceremony.
- Nominees must be a graduate of the Gatton College of Business and Economics and be under the age of 45 by December 31 of the nominating year before the award is presented.
- Nominees must have made significant contributions to local, state, national, and international communities through service and civic activities.
- Since graduation, nominees must have achieved outstanding and significant professional accomplishments in their chosen fields. Contributions to society, professional accolades, and advancement of the Gatton College of Business and Economics will all be considered.
- The following individuals cannot be nominated for the award: Deceased alumni (unless extraordinary qualifications or circumstances); elected officials and sitting judges; current employees of the University or one of its affiliated entities; current alumni association officers; members of college advisory committees or board of trustees.
- All nominees will remain under consideration for five years unless they are re-nominated.
- Alumni may receive this honor once in their lifetime.