Thanks to the contributions of generous donors, we are proud to offer a variety of scholarship opportunities to help offset the cost of attendance at the University of Kentucky. The scholarship award amounts vary, and each year there are opportunities available for current & transfer students enrolled full-time in an undergraduate major within the Gatton College of Business & Economics.
The Gatton B&E Current & Transfer Student Scholarship application is open March 1 - May 1 each academic year. Scholarship decision notifications for the upcoming academic year are sent to students in July. All full-time Gatton B&E undergraduate students are encouraged to apply.
- Click here to access Scholarship Universe.
- Enter your UK linkblue email and password.
- Click on the “Applications” tab and locate the Gatton College of Business and Economics Current & Transfer Student Scholarship Application.
- Click “Start Application” to begin applying for the scholarship. You will need to complete each section of questions, including the essays.
- You can save and continue your application prior to submitting. When you log back in to ScholarshipUniverse, your application will now be under “In Progress.”
- Once you complete the application questions and essay, please “Review and Submit” your application.
- You will have the ability to edit your submitted application anytime while the scholarship application remains open. To edit an application, you must select "View Application" on the submitted application you wish to review/edit. No changes to your application will be allowed after the May Gatton scholarship deadline.