While submission of GRE/GMAT scores is recommended, interested candidates for all UK MBA programs may request a test waiver from the MBA Admissions Committee.
To qualify, one (or more) of the following qualifications must be met for consideration:
- Proven professional or military experience, and academic performance:
- 5 years or more professional work experience and/or military experience demonstrating career progression, increasing responsibilities, as well as team management and leadership
- Previously maintained a 3.0 GPA or better, with a specific emphasis on quantitative related courses (math, economics, finance, etc.)
- Dual degree candidate
- Have been accepted into one of the approved dual degree programs offered by the UK MBA and are in good academic standing
- Prior graduate degree
- Hold a masters, doctorate, or terminal degree or be in enrolled in such a program in good academic standing
To be considered for a GRE/GMAT waiver candidates must provide a resume/CV, unofficial undergraduate transcript(s), and a brief position statement to the MBA Admissions Committee by email@example.com. All waivers granted by the MBA Admissions Committee must be confirmed by the University of Kentucky Graduate School.
For any questions or additional information, please contact: