MBA Student Association
The MBA Student Association (MBASA) is a group of current University of Kentucky MBA students who represent the entire MBA class with the mission of enriching the quality of student life and building relationships among fellow students, faculty, administration, alumni, prospective students, and the business community. The MBASA are selected by their peers to help lead the class in areas of professional development, social events, community service and student engagement.
- Providing activities for professional development that will help each MBA student become a more versatile business leader
- Creating an environment that encourages community and social interaction for MBA students
- Supporting the community by volunteering in community service projects
- Interacting with the local business community to develop stronger relationships and to build the reputation of the UK MBA program
- Serving our MBA program by assisting the administration with special projects and functions