LEAP provides free tutoring services for students enrolled in ACC 201, ACC 202, ACC 301, ECO 201, ECO 202, ECO 391, and ECO 401 at the University of Kentucky. LEAP is operated by the Gatton College of Business & Economics.
Students are to bring their UK Student I.D. card. Sign-in is required, by swiping Student I.D. card.
LEAP Fall 2019 Operating Hours
ACC 201, ACC 202, ECO 201, & ECO 202:
- Monday – Thursday, 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Friday, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Monday: 2:00 – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday: 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Wednesday: 2:00 – 5:00 pm
- Thursday: 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Monday – Thursday: 12:00 – 4:00 pm
- Monday & Wednesday: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: 4:00 – 7:00 pm
LEAP is closed on academic holidays and other days of UK official closure or cancellation of classes [e.g. weather-related]. LEAP is also closed during the Summer semesters.
Where is LEAP located?
- Accounting: Room 247 and Room 249
- Economics: Room 251 and Room 253
What Students Should Do Before Visiting LEAP
Tutors are there to facilitate student learning, not to complete assignments for students or substitute for attending class. The tutors will expect that students have already made a sincere attempt at the assignments/questions, studied the course materials (textbook, handouts/packets, etc.), and attended class.
LEAP Contact Information
LEAP Student Coordinator for Accounting: TBD
LEAP Student Coordinator for Economics: Jocelyn Caola
LEAP Faculty Coordinator for Accounting: Cynthia J. Miller
LEAP Faculty Coordinator for Economics: Gail Hoyt