To schedule an appointment with your academic advisor for the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester, please make a regular appointment in myUK under "my appointments." Your advisor will email you a Zoom link for your appointment date and time. The Zoom web tool allows a video or phone option.
All academic advising appointments will be in room 144 Gatton Building
Schedule an Appointment with a B&E Advisor on myUK
Written Instructions for Scheduling an advisor appointment
Log on to myUK (at https://myuk.uky.edu)
- Click on the myInfo tab
- Click on the link at left that says "My Appointments"
- Select Gatton College of Business
- Click on Advising Appointment.
- Double click on the appointment time you desire.
- Then click on "Create Appointment."
You should see a confirmation that your appointment has been scheduled. You will receive an email on your UK email account confirming your appointment.
- Click on "Close Appointment" and log off.
- You will receive a second email reminder 72 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, log on to myUK and re-enter the appointment scheduler to make your changes.
Click here for a video tutorial for scheduling an advisor appointment.
Questions? Contact your advisor or call our front desk at (859) 257-4627. Your advisor's name can be found in myUK.
If you are not currently a UK student, please contact the UK Visitors Center and they will schedule the appointment for you.