Professional Behavior Expectations
Lay the foundation for your future success by following Gatton's professional behavior expectations. The Gatton College building is a professional environment, and it is up to all of us to protect and maintain this brand new facility. While you are in Gatton College classrooms, study and community areas, be sure to follow the following professional behavior expectations:
- Respect others around you.
- Exhibit integrity at all times.
- Be responsible while in this business space.
- Food and drink are not allowed in Gatton classrooms (water bottles are permitted).
- Please do not leave trash on desks, chairs or the floor.
- If you do accidently spill, please email BE-Facilities@uky.edu with the location of the spill so it can be cleaned.
- Demonstrate leadership in managing our shared resources.
- Recognize problems and help develop solutions.
Thank you for doing your part to make Gatton an environment that works well for everyone!
Undergraduate Resource Center
The Undergraduate Resource Center provides guidance in the areas of advising, career services, education abroad and student enrichment. We collaborate with students encouraging active participation and positive learning experiences. Student success ultimately rests in students' hands in the planning and execution of their academic and career objectives.
Gatton College is proud to offer exclusive career development services through the Graham Office of Career Management. Beginning in your first year on campus through graduation, our professional career counselors will assist you in making fulfilling and strategic career choices.
Get involved by joining and serving as a leader in one of our many student organizations, it's a great way to expand your education beyond the classroom. Gatton provides a wealth of opportunities to help students reach their graduations and career goals.
As Kentucky's flagship and land-grant research university, we offer a distinctive, welcoming and vibrant college community. We encourage you to use the links below to help you navigate across campus.