Personal Forms (myGatton)


Go to the myGatton for the following:

  • Upper Division Appeal
  • Exceed maximum credit override
  • On-Campus Transfer
  • Apply for a Minor
  • Current Gatton majors who want to apply for Upper Division status.
  • Capacity and Classification overrides
  • Transfer Equivalency Requests. You have course work from another institution that needs evaluated for UK credit


Note: You will be asked to logon to this system. Use your Link Blue account.

Other Academic Procedures

For the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester Petitions to the Dean may be submitted by logging on to

Resources to track your progress toward your B&E Degree

Additional information

If you need to submit a REPEAT OPTION form or a FERPA form, please email or call the URC at 859-257-4627 for instructions

Request a MyUK GPS Correction by emailing