Application for Fall 2020 is closed. Application for Fall 2021 is open.
Apply online at the University of Kentucky Graduate School website: https://app.applyyourself.com/AYApplicantLogin/fl_ApplicantConnectLogin.asp?id=ukgrad
MSSCM choice in the Graduate School application portal coming soon.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75
- GMAT or GRE scores
- One (up to two) recommendation letters
- Current curriculum vita
- $65 application fee (domestic); $75 (international)
GRE/GMAT waiver is offered to the following applicants:
- Applicants who earned a bachelor's degree from the University of Kentucky with an undergraduate GPA of 3.3 or above.
- Applicants who are already in possession of a terminal degree such as a JD, Ph.D., MD, PharmD, or equivalent
- Applicants who are presently enrolled in a terminal degree program such as a JD, Ph.D., MD, PharmD, with good academic standing
- Applicants with extensive relevant professional experience, especially those in leadership positions
Students should earn at least C grades in a college-level Statistics course (STA 296 Statistical Methods, STA 381 Engineering Statistics, ECO 391 Economic and Business Statistics, or equivalent) before gaining admission.
GRE and GMAT Information
The tests can be taken year-round. Due to COVID-19, both GRE and GMAT can be taken online at home. Please check https://www.ets.org/s/cv/important-update/ for at home online GRE and https://www.mba.com/exams/gmat-online for online GMAT.
Not sure which test to take? This website offers a comparison of the two.