Wall Street Prep: Financial & Valuation Modeling Seminar
The University of Kentucky Gatton College of Business and Economics will be hosting Wall Street Prep's Financial Modeling seminar in B&E 283 at the University of Kentucky on November 5-6, 2022.
This intensive 1-weekend seminar series is led by former investment bankers with applied expertise in financial modeling methodologies, and bridges the gap between academics and the real world to equip students with the hands-on practical financial skills that they will need to excel during the recruiting process and on the job. Full details about this event can be found at: https://www.wallstreetprep.com/seminars_university/university-of-kentucky-110522/
Day 1 – Saturday, November 5 (9:00am-5pm): Financial Statement Modeling in Excel
Day 2 – Sunday, November 6 98:00am-5pm): Introduction to Valuation and Discounted Cash FLow Modeling in Excel
WHAT PREVIOUS WSP SEMINAR PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING
- 99% of previous WSP seminar participants would recommend our seminar to others
- 81% found our seminar highly relevant to their professional goals
- 76% believe the seminar significantly improved their performance and confidence during the recruiting process
- 79% felt more confident during the technical aspect of finance interviews due to the seminar
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS SEMINAR?
- The seminar enrollment fee represents a 75% educational discount relative to WSP’s corporate training fees
- Strong resume coverage to help you during this challenging recruiting season
- Extensive prep materials to ace technical finance questions during interviews
- Obtain practical financial skill set needed to excel as an Analyst/Associate on the job
HOW TO REGISTER
COST PER STUDENT
$50 per student
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Feel free to contact Matt Blair at email@example.com.
Saturday, November 5, 2022
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Gatton 399
- Students, Graduate / Professional Students