A career fair is a great chance to meet prospective employers and to learn more about career options in your field. Students who attend a career fair as early as their freshmen or sophomore year - report increased confidence in their ability to interact with employers and communicate their accomplishments. Juniors and seniors land interviews for valuable internships and full-time jobs through contacts made at career fairs.
More than 500 employers have attended career fairs at The University of Kentucky! National employers such as Cummins, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Fifth Third Bank, General Electric, Lexmark, Monsanto, PriceWaterhouseCooper to name a few regularly attend the career fairs. Career fairs are outstanding opportunities for you to meet and talk with employer representatives right here on campus!
- Explore career opportunities associated with your major.
- Learn about current internships, co-ops, and jobs.
- Receive career advice from recruiters.
- Obtain an interview with an employer.
- Expand your network of professional contacts for the future.