Mirroring your iOS Device with Solstice
Solstice enables users to mirror Apple iOS devices with AirPlay® functionality – including iPhones and iPads with iOS 7 and higher – to Solstice wireless displays. Follow the steps below to mirror your iOS device.*
To mirror iOS 7, 8, & 9* devices with AirPlay®, follow these steps:
- Ensure the iOS device is on the ukyedu network.
- Swipe upward from the bottom of the iOS device screen to open the Control Center.
- Tap the AirPlay® button, select the desired Solstice display, and enable mirroring.
- If prompted, enter the screen key visible on the Solstice display.
- If Airplay doesn't work, ensure that you have the newest version of iOS and the newest version of the Solstice App.
If the desired display does not appear in the AirPlay® menu of your device, open the Solstice app and connect to the display via the app first. Then the display should appear in the AirPlay® menu to begin mirroring. Note that Solstice Pods support one iOS mirroring stream at a time.