Personal Forms (myGatton)


Go to the myGatton for the following:

  • Upper Division Appeal
  • Exceed maximum credit override
  • On-Campus Transfer
  • Current Gatton majors who want to apply for Upper Division status.
  • Capacity and Classification overrides for SPRING 2019 (available November 28th, 2018).
  • Transfer Equivalency Requests. You have course work from another institution that needs evlauated for UK credit


Note: You will be asked to logon to this system. Use your Link Blue account.

Other Academic Procedures

Petitions to the Dean
Please visit the URC in room 144 Gatton Building to submit a petition to the dean.

Declaring a Business Minor, Economics Minor or International Business Minor

If you would like to add a business minor, economics minor or international business minor, please call the URC at 859-257-4627 and ask for Robby or Mason or contact your academic advisor.

Paper Applications

Repeat Option Form

Please return to room 144 Gatton Building.

Request an MyUK GPS Correction by emailing