To accomplish our ambitious mission, Gatton College’s internal operations will exemplify an efficient, transparent, flexible, and fiscally sound organization.
- Develop and execute an internal communications plan to align each department toward fulfilling the Gatton College mission.
- Implement best practices in organizational structure, management practices, funding mechanisms, and the services we provide to our stakeholders.
- Be transparent with all stakeholders on the amount of investible resources and decisions to deploy them.
- Conduct a comprehensive review of the current structure and processes in the college and reorganize and streamline as appropriate.
- Regularly communicate with the college to ensure that everyone is aware of the structure, new processes, and their role in the strategic plan.
- Use technology to enhance productivity and efficiency in research, teaching, administration, and engagement through the automation of business and academic processes where feasible.
- Regularly communicate with the college to convey everyone’s role in increasing the amount of investable funding.
- Reduced administrative expense as a percentage of overall revenue
- Improved cycle-times for key processes
- Client satisfaction with Gatton College services