We are excited to announce that the Gatton College of Business and Economics will host the LEAD Summit 2020. Students, alumni, and business professionals are welcome to attend a variety of workshops tailored to the current needs of the ever-changing business world.
The purpose of the LEAD Summit 2020 is to provide individuals with an opportunity to grow their professional leadership abilities and professional acumen. We also want to expose the audience to new topics and trends in business leadership.
Attendees will have the opportunity to choose from a variety of workshops based on their unique skill sets and business needs. Workshop sessions tentatively include, but are not limited to:
- Personal Branding
- Leading Across Generations
- Business Leaders in a Digital World
- Hot Trends in Business
- What Employers Want
Benefits of Participating
Students will have the opportunity to
- Obtain the tools to succeed in the current business world
- Learn what employers are seeking in college graduates
- Network with business professionals across many facets of business
- Learn about current business topics and trends that are changing the business landscape
Alumni will have the opportunity to
- Preview, interact with, and recruit our most eager business students
- Promote their organizations to Gatton College of Business and Economics students and faculty
- Update their own skill sets to succeed in the changing business world
How to Participate
Students and alumni, please click the registration button below to sign up.
Interested corporate partners, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on presenting or sponsorship.