Gain a foundation in American business thinking in a new, two-week program designed for executives and faculty.
The Don and Cathy Jacobs Executive Education Center in the Gatton College of Business and Economics is pleased to announce a fascinating two week program that can be customized to students, executives, and faculty to provide a foundation in American business thinking. Learn about American legal roots, managerial philosophies, marketing strategies, and supply chain decision making. Through memorable lectures by our best University of Kentucky faculty, visits to leading global corporations, and rich cultural sites, hear about and see firsthand the essence of American business thinking and contemporary business practices. This course will be held in the state-of-the-art Gatton College of Business and Ecnomics facilities on the University of Kentucky campus. The University of Kentuck is located in the heart of the beautiful Bluegrass Region in safe and charming Lexington, Kentucky, and within walking distance of downtown. We can also assist with extended visits to other U.S. cities such as Chicago, New York, and Washington D.C.
Business Topics Lectures
- American Business Culture and Philosophy
- The U.S. Legal and Regulatory Environment for Business
- American Financial Institutions
- Human Resource Management in the United States
- Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital
- American Organizations and their Social Capital
- Corss-Border Supply Chains
- The American Consumer
- Teamwork, American Style
- American Strategic Decision-Making
For more information contact
Nancy Johnson, Associate Dean, International Affairs