- Hilary J. Boone Center
- SHRM Chapter Members - $995.00 - SHRM Members must enter SHRMM13 Promo code to get reduced price
- Non-SHRM Chapter Members - $1,045.00
- Fees include materials, parking and light snacks
- Our Human Resource certification preparation course is designed primarily for individuals seeking a Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification. This intensive 13-week program combines expert instruction with the SHRM Learning System, so you will learn faster, retain more knowledge and stay on track as you prepare for the exam.
Let us guide you to success
Achieving major career goals is challenging and time consuming. But, the road to success is easier when an experienced guide provides a roadmap and keeps you on track. If your goal is HR certification, we will help lead you to success. Our instructors focus on critical exam content, and our structured classroom environment accelerates learning and improves retention.
This course is offered in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the worlds largest association devoted to human resource management. Thousands of HR professionals have earned their PHR or SPHR certifications by using the SHRM Learning System, the #1 ranked certification prep tool. Course fees often qualify for tuition reimbursement and you can earn 3.5 continuing education credits (CEUs) for completing this course.
The 2013 SHRM Learning System is filled with new features, including innovative SmartStudy tools that help streamline your study time and build confidence for passing the certification exam. Follow these steps to success:
- ASSESS: Take our assessments to determine your current knowledge and gaps, with the results weighted against tested areas on the certification exam (PHR or SPHR).
- STUDY: Use assessment results to identify your learning priorities, create your personal study plan, estimate study time and apply learned knowledge.
- PASS: Complete the post-test and use other testing preparation tools to validate your learning and refine your study plan as you prepare to pass the exam.
SmartStudy is like having a compass pointing toward content you most need to study.
University of Kentucky's Gatton College of Business & Economics Executive Education Center program has an outstanding record of participants passing the certification exams. 50 -75% of students who took our PHR and 100% of students passed the SPHR preparation course passed the exam.
The program uses the SHRM Learning System which is updated with current HR policies and legislation. As a professional development tool, the Learning System can increase a participants knowledge of the field of human resources and provide current reference of HR practices. As a certification preparation tool, the Learning System has a measurable track record of success for those qualified to sit for the exam.
This course is offered in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). The course investment includes all course materials but does not cover registration for the PHR or SPHR examinations.
By enrolling in this course, you'll benefit from:
- Experienced instructors present the SHRM Learning System materials in an easy-to-understand format.
- Training close to home
- A structured environment to keep you on schedule
- Opportunity to build your peer network
What will you learn?
The SHRM Learning System includes six modules covering the entire HR Certification Institute body of knowledge so you'll learn everything you need for the PHR or SPHR exam. Modules were updated to reflect the new HR practice and legislation in the HR Certification Institutes body of knowledge.