- Series 1: August 29 - November 15, 2012
- Series 2: March 21 - May 30, 2013
- Boone Center, University of Kentucky Campus
- Series 1 - Early Bird Rate (Before August 10, 2012): $933
- Series 1 - Regular Rate (On or after August 10, 2012): $981
- Series 2 - Early Bird Rate (Before February 23, 2013): $945
- Series 2 - Regular Rate (On or after February 23, 2013): $993
- Both Series 1 & 2: $1800
The Institute for Business Management & Leadership Excellence Series 1 & 2 is designed for individuals with limited business backgrounds who want the general knowledge and skills necessary to meet the challenges of today's business world. Each series may be taken separately or together. The Institute for Business Management & Leadership Excellence will sharpen your skill set and allow you to become a world-ready person.
Utilizing distinguished faculty and guest speakers from the Gatton College of Business & Economics coupled with hands on experience, you'll receive first rate training over eleven sessions in each series, each session lasting three hours.
If you're looking for a way to acquire the basics of a business degree without the time commitment a degree requires, our Institute is your answer. The Institute for Business Management and Leadership Excellence will give you the strategic framework necessary for making informed business decisions.
You will receive 30 hours of continuing education credit for each series and a total of 60 hours of continuing education credit if you complete both Series 1 and 2. Upon completion of an individual series, you will receive a University of Kentucky, Gatton College of Business and Economics, Executive Education Center certificate.