INTERVIEWready is a program designed to help students gain the skills they need to be confident and successful in the interview process. Staff from the Graham Office of Career Management are available to assist students as they go through the program and beyond. The program involves four steps.
Visit the Graham Office of Career Management and Request an Intake Appointment
- Become aware of the services and resources provided by the Graham Office of Career Management.
- Learn the process for fully registering with the Graham Office of Career Management on Handshake.
- Complete an intake appointment with a staff member in the Graham Office of Career Management. The more the staff knows about your career goals, the better we can assist.
- Update your resume based on suggestions from the online tutorial.
- Graham Office of Career Management staff are available to help develop your resume.
- Upload your resume in Handshake.
- Staff from the Graham Office of Career Management will provide feedback and approve your resume for use on the system (your resume comes in for review only if it is the first resume you have uploaded on your account. If you have resumes in your account already, feel free to bring them in for review).
- Successfully complete a practice interview by using InterviewStream (online program that records your interview and allows you to review it) or by scheduling a face-to-face practice interview at the Graham Office of Career Management. InterviewStream is accessible from your Handshake home page. Choose the 'INTERVIEWready Practice Interview' and request an assessment when you are finished.
- Staff from the Graham Office of Career Management will provide feedback and then authorize your INTERVIEWready status.
- Review the on campus interview schedule and be sure to customize your cover letter and resume for each position you apply for.
- Apply for interviews and prepare by researching the company and continued practice.
- Graham Office of Career Management staff are continually available to assist with career planning and job search issues.