Gatton Golf Scramble
The Gatton Ambassadors invite you to participate in the Second Annual Gatton Golf Scramble, on the beautiful greens of the Marriott Griffin Gate Golf Club!
The Scramble is an event created by students, for students, and offers a prime networking opportunity for students and local professionals in their fields.
The Ambassadors look forward to continuing the tradition of creating lasting relationships between current students and alumni, as well as promoting support for Gatton students by working to raise additional money to directly support and benefit scholarships at the Gatton College. All funds raised after event costs are covered will be donated towards student scholarships.
Students and alumni who participated in the inaugural scramble saw immediate benefits.
“I was able to enjoy an afternoon of golf with other students from Gatton. At the same time, I made meaningful connections with faculty and local professionals that I believe will help further my career down the road.”
-Grant Guenther, senior, accounting and management major
Registration at Griffin Gate will begin at 9:00am, with a shotgun start at 10:00am. Boxed lunches will be offered beginning at 11:30am at the pavilion.
Marriott Griffin Gate Golf Club
1800 Newtown Pike
Team Sponsorship of $500 includes:
- Reserved spots for 2 players on a team of 4 (remaining 2 spots will be filled by students)
- 18 holes of golf on a Rees Jones designed championship course
- Cheat sheet (Includes one mulligan per person, one skirt per person, and one string per team)
- Complimentary soft drinks and water
- Gift bag
- Hole sponsorship
Hole Sponsorship of $200 includes:
- Sponsorship recognition sign
- Table and seating for two representatives alongside green.
For questions or more information about sponsorship opportunities, please email Marina Serdyuk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, October 13, 2018
9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Marriott Griffin Gate Golf Club