Wall Street Prep
Interested in a career in investment banking, private equity, portfolio management, business and corporate development, capital markets, equity & credit research, and industry corporate finance?
Learn financial and valuation modeling using an intuitive, step-by-step approach.
The University of Kentucky Gatton College of Business and Economics will be hosting Wall Street Prep's Financial & Valuation Modeling seminar at UK on October 15–16, 2016.
This intensive 2-day weekend seminar is led by former investment bankers with applied expertise in financial and valuation modeling methodolgies and bridges the gap between academics and the real world to equip students with the hands-on practical financial skills that they will need to excel during the recruiting process and on the job. Full details about this event can be found at: https://www.wallstreetprep.com/seminars/kentucky-091016-financial-modeling-boot-camp/.
Day 1: Saturday, October 15 (8:00am – 5pm): Financial Statement Modeling in Excel
Day 2: Sunday, October 16 (8:00am – 5pm): Introduction to Valuation and Discounted Cash Flow Modeling in Excel
WHAT PREVIOUS WSP SEMINAR PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING:
- 99% of previous WSP seminar participants would recommend our seminar to others
- 81% found our seminar to be highly relevant to their professional goals
- 76% believe the seminar significantly improved their performance and confidence during the recruiting process
- 79% felt more confident during the technical aspect of financial interviews due to the seminar
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS SEMINAR?
- The seminar enrollment fee represents a 75% educational discount relative to WSP's corporate training fees
- Strong resume coverage to help you during this challenging recruiting season
- Extensive prep materials to ace technical finance questions during interviews
- Obtain practical financial skill set needed to excel as an Analyst/Associate on the job
How to Register
COST PER STUDENT:
University of Kentucky program participants pay only $179 (75% off regular price.)
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Feel free to contact Matt Blair at email@example.com.
Saturday, October 15, 2016
8:00 am – 5:00 pm