Message to Students
On behalf of the MBASA, we are honored to have the opportunity to serve you as officers for the next two semesters. Below, is the vision that we have established for the upcoming year.
- Provide activities for professional development.
- Create an environment that encourages community and social interaction for MBA students.
- Support our community by taking part in community service projects.
- Interact with the local business community to develop stronger relationships and to build the reputation of the UK MBA program.
- Serve our MBA program by assisting the administration with special projects and functions.
We encourage everyone to get involved with the MBASA this year because your involvement determines how successful and how prominent this organization will be on campus and in the community. Please know that your suggestions and comments this year are encouraged, and please stay informed by talking to your officers, reading e-mails, viewing the website calendar, and looking for announcements on the MBA Center board.
Contact the MBASA Officers
In the words of Aristotle, "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Let's make excellence a goal for this year as we get our MBA degree and participate with the MBASA
Professional Evening MBA Representatives: