INTEGRATING PEOPLE AND TECHNOLOGY
Thursday, March 31, 2016, 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Location: Gatton College of Business & Economics Building, UK Campus, S. Limestone St., Lexington, KY
Friday, April 1, 2016, 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Location: The Grand Reserve, 903 Manchester St., Lexington, KY
Registration & Continental Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Welcome & Gatton Overview: 8:00 a.m. – 8:15 a.m.
Program with Speakers & Breakout Sessions: 8:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Lunch: 12:15 - 1:15 p.m.
Winner Announcement: 2nd Annual Commonwealth Supply Chain Innovation Award Sponsored by SAS: 12:45 - 1:15 p.m.
Speaker Panel Discussion / Networking Session: 1:15 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Full Agenda: Forum Agenda Details
Registration: $225 includes networking reception (2 complimentary drink tickets), all seminars, continental breakfast and lunch. If you register four or more people at once, the cost is $200 per person.
Students: A student discount rate is available. Please contact the EEC office (email@example.com or call 859.257.8746) for more information.
Keynote Presentation: Lora Cecere, President and CEO of Supply Chain Insights
"Making the Digital Pivot"
- 5 CEUs from the University of Kentucky
- 5 CEUs for SCPro Level One or Two Certification*
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Joyce Arnold, LBX Company, LLC
- Jake Barr, Blue World Supply Chain Consulting, LLC
- Jim Coriell, Ashland, Inc.
- Lisa Danahy, American Standard
- Dr. Beth Davis-Sramek, University of Louisville College of Business
- Lee DeVasier, UPS
- Scott Ellis, PhD, UK Gatton College of Business & Economics
- Mike Habersack, Lexmark International, Inc.
- Matthew Hall, Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky
- Joe Labianca, PhD, UK Gatton College of Business & Economics
- Ashley Russell, LBX Company, LLC
- Lucy Tepper, UK Gatton College of Business & Economics
- Gary Tyler, Louisville Business First
- Eric Wilson, Tempur Sealy
- Edwin Webb, World Trade Center Kentucky
*The Executive Education Center is an CSCMP SCPro-Approved Continuing Education Provider (SCProACEP), committed to enhancing the ongoing professional development of SCPro designees and other supply chain management professionals through appropriate learning activities and products. As an SCPro ACEP, the Executive Education Center at the Gatton College of Business and Economics has agreed to abide by CSCMP-established operational and educational criteria, and is subject to random audits for quality assurance and compliance purposes.